A tourist visa for entry into Turkmenistan is issued at the Representative offices of Turkmenistan abroad (at the consulate).
The term of a visa is 15 days.
Consular fee for SGL Visa is from $ 35 (duration of stay in the country is 10 days).
Multiple visa: for the period of less than a month – 75 USD.
Visa can also be obtained from the Consular Department of the Airport. Saparmurat Turkmenbashi city of Ashgabat upon arrival on the basis of an invitation. The cost of such a visa at the airport is from $ 100.
The visa can also be obtained on the land border between Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. The cost of such a visa is from $ 85.
BUT!!! To obtain a visa at the consulate, you must first receive an invitation from the Migration Service of Turkmenistan.
You can get a letter of invitation. It usually takes 5-7 working days to legalize the visa support (visa invitation letter).
Visa letter for tourists in this case. It’s desirable to send you a legal letter.
The list of data required for a visa invitation:
- Full name (first name, last name, middle name);
- Date and place of birth (Please indicate country and city);
- Serial number of passport;
- Passport’s date of issue;
- Passport’s date of expire;
- Booking air tickets
- Certificate of employment
- Copy of the first and all pages of the internal passport, where there are marks
- Home address and telephone number;
- The name of the occupied position;
- Preferred place of application;
- Period of stay in Turkmenistan;
- Scanned passport copy of high quality( not less then 6 month).
It is legalized through the MFA of Turkmenistan only after receiving the information. It means that the hotel is a compulsory for invitation legalization!
We issue this invitation for our clients if they booked a tour with us – from 220 USD
The term of a visa consists of two stages:
- Getting an invitation – 12 calendar days.
- Getting a visa at the consulate – 15 calendar days.
We remind you that you can also get a 10-day visa at the airport, if you have a copy of the invitation.
Attention!!! Tourist visa (invitation) is issued subject to the order of the full tour: visa support, hotel, meeting - farewell, excursion service, program guide, transfers along the route).
The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents in certain cases. In case of refusal of a visa, consular fees and the cost of the invitation will not be returned.